Arlene P. Bartolome
Position : Instructor 7
Education : BS Chemistry, UP Diliman
Natural Products Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
Structure elucidation of new compounds from Philippine medicinal plants,
New Compound from Streptocaulon baumii Descne
(1) April 2015, Travel Grant for Short-Term Training; NMR training to University of Utah under the supervision of Dr. Jack Skalicky.
(2) IYCr “The International Year of Crystallography” 2014 Open Lab Hong Kong last December 7-10, 2014 at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
(3) Workshop on “NMR-based Metabonomics: Applications to Biomedicine and Biotechnology” held last March 12, 2013 at Institute of Biomedical Sciences, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan
(4) Merck’s Safety in the Laboratory held last December 7, 2009 at the College of Science Auditorium, University of the Philippines, Diliman.
(1) Bartolome, A.P., Villaseñor, I.M. and Yang, W.C. “Bidens pilosa L. (Asteraceae): Botanical Properties, Traditional Uses, Phytochemistry, and Pharmacology," Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine, vol. 2013, Article ID 340215, 51 pages, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/340215.